Thursday, November 05, 2015

November rant

Old time, I have made this blog because I like to rant - posting fondness and childish activity. Yah that was me and still me. During matriculation and university times, also pre-working day. :D

I've been working (doing job in company) for more than 3 years now (1.5 + 2.3). It still young but yah I too have a lot other things I want to learn. Forgive me in this case shall I change my job again. I didn't think to job hoppin nor coz im very boring. I can stay, but the place like comforting and makes me actionless how to contribute better to society and community and myself. I know I won't live long. I would like to take this chance to express gratitude to friends that come and stay with me this lifelong. I really appreciate all of you. I wouldn't reach long to where i want to be if there weren't all of you, sent by Allah.



11th Mar 2017: Surprisingly, even though I had wrote like this that time, but I didn't quit! Thanks Allah. Apa yang kita fikir dan rancang tak semestinya terjadi. Hanya Yang Maha Agung, Yang Mencipta yang lebih mengetahui.

1 comment:

Hidayah said...

come n work in peneng laa~