Monday, March 23, 2020

Ohisashiburi~

It's been a very long while~

It's 23rd March 2020 today. Yeah, it's that year 2020 already. And it's March already.

I logged into my blog to reread something that I wrote in my old time.

This year has been very challenging. A lot has happened. I also have taken a big lapse where I am now working in another different company, meeting another person, people, and environment. Yeah, finally.

Today we are still under 14 days quarantine. The world is effected by the fatal virus. Our whole nation is under movement restriction to just stay at home. Nobody will know what will happen next after this movement restriction order. Whether it's a success or an extension. Or we'll just break open and let the infectious be part of our life. Let's hope the vaccine also can be created soonest.

I'm still and always seeking for motivation in this life. For me to always be good and be strong. For me to always walk on the right path. For me to die in dignity. For Allah to accept all my good deeds. For Allah to take me away far from the hell.

I feel like I have long abandoned my ambition. What was my desire again? I can't remember. I don't know. Was I having one?

No comments: